about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

my favorite things: my family



The last day of a week of favorite things. Really, I have so many favorites that I could share one every day for a year. And maybe some year I'll do that. But for now, I'll wrap things up with a big one...


my family at the muppets

There are eight of us in my house (counting the parents), and things get a little crazy. Sometimes a lot crazy. But I love my family sooooo much! Every one of us is different, and yet we all manage to work together as a team. Where would we be without each other?

I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of the weekend, and I hope you do too! Enjoy your favorite things, go find those giveaways that are still open, and we'll meet back here on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Your family is adorable! Hope you guys had fun at the Muppets!! And Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!