about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the story of: alice desktop


It's that time again. A new month, a new story, and a new desktop for your computer. This month, the story that you'll see popping up a few times is Alice in Wonderland. I've got some cute things in the works for this, and I think you're gonna like it.

To add the White Rabbit (and a May calendar) to your computer, download the PNG or JPG file. It's one size fits all, so you'll need to set your desktop background to fill the screen.

Yay for May!

5 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!! thank you! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute I would love to this cute rabbit every time I turn on my computer ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute desktop. Thanks for sharing. I even consider to put that cute rabbit on a shirt for my girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I'd love to share it on my blog!
    Jo-Anna
    http://aprettylifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I just finished reading Alice in Wonderland for the first time and I am quite enamored with all things Alice. You are one creative cookie!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!