about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

friends and sponsors

I am so blessed to have the wonderful sponsorship and friendship of some wonderful ladies. To thank them, and give you all some goodies and ideas, I let them take over my blog for a day each month. Today is that day.

All day long there will be posts with some really great giveaways, tutorials, discounts and fun. You won't want to miss any moment of it! (Oh, and if you enter a giveaway, please, please make sure to leave a way for us to get in touch.)

Thank you so much to all of my April sponsors! You have been lovely to have around!

(If you are interested in sponsoring Wild Olive in May, let me know right away, because I still have a (very) few spots available. I would love to have you!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!