about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a bracelet and april sponsorship

bracelet
I have pinned a bunch of variations on upcycled bracelets recently, and when I found a bunch of scraps last night, I was finally ready to make one! For the braided bracelet here, I used this tutorial. But I have some t-shirts and other old clothes that are past their prime and will find their way into these fun bangles very soon.

In sponsorship news, I have a few small ad spots left for April, so if you're interested, please send me an email! (molliejohanson at gmail dot com). And speaking of sponsors, be sure to check out all of yesterday's lovely posts from my March sponsors. There are some great diys and giveaways (open until Monday)!

Have a great weekend, and get ready for something special all next week...

2 comments:

  1. ah, thanks for sharing, the bracelet looks nice.
    i would try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bracelet. Thank you so much for the tutorial link.. this will be fun to do with my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!