about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a shop update

I've been working on a few new things that will be coming to the shop. It's a small update, but I do love these new items! Take a peek...
Office Workers Lists
Hamster
Teeny Tiny Commemoratives Kit
Teeny Tiny Commemoratives
The Teeny Tiny Commemoratives are my favorites, I think. My grandpa used to collect stamps and he passed the love of them on to me. Although, I don't think the post office has come up with many stamps this sweet! (if I do say so myself...)

They'll all be showing up this afternoon, as soon as I get the listings all finished. Listing sometimes feels like it takes as long as the making does!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I got so excited that I stopped reading and went right to the shop. So sad they weren't there! Obviously I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that they weren't quite there yet...but they are officially in shop now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. i love the freshness of it;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those to-do lists are PERFECT for a little something-something I'm planning! Can't wait to get those :) And those stamps made me look like the painting The Scream. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute [of course]! love the stamps especially!! -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too charming! I love the stamps, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the stamps. I am heading to the shop right now. Mollie you are so creative! And so sweet! Isabela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Those stamps are adorable!! The cutest thing =)
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!