about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

please welcome them

welcome
Just a quick pause from Goal Week, because this is important! I have a group of wonderful sponsors, and their ads are in the sidebar, but I want to properly welcome them. There are a few familiar faces, and some new friends as well. And there may even be a few more coming.

These ladies help this blog grow, and I want to help their blogs grow. I want people to know more about them and the things they do and love. Some of my new sponsors are relatively new to blogging, but I love that they are committed to sharing with the world. I wish that I had been more like this when I was starting out.

So, stop by their blogs, welcome them to the Wild Olive friends and family group, and take a moment to get to know what they are all about.

Thank you, gals! January is gonna be great!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mollie! I am so happy to be one of your sponsors this month.

    I am loving your "goals series."

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Thanks Mollie - so excited to be sponsoring one of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!