about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the best free christmas music

christmas sparkles
I will admit, I've been listening to Christmas music for at least a month already, but I've waited to share a few things here until now. So here's my list of favorites that you can download or stream for free!

Sufjan Steven's Songs for Christmas. I shouldn't have to tell you about this, but I can't not mention him.

Hey It's Christmas! Vol. 1 This collection of 15 classics (and a few "new classics") has some new to me artists, and I'm really liking it.

A Familyre Christmas from Sounds Familyre. They are adding new songs to this album right up to Christmas!

FaLaLaLaLa. Retro Christmas music at its best. My family goes back here every year for more cheesy goodness.

For Folk's Sake It's Christmas. This one I just found on Bandcamp when searching for Christmas, and I'm still digging into it. Nice music and for a nice cause!

Now you've got some new tunes for finishing up your Christmas crafting! (You're almost done though, right?)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 AM

    What a coincidence. I've been looking at your site quite a lot recently. Even printed out the Christmas ornaments that my girls cut out and hung on the miniature Christmas trees in their rooms.

    Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel bad that I used the word "cheesy". Of course, I hope you know it is the best kind of cheesy. The Glad Singers have become a family favorite around here.

    And wow! I'm really so thrilled that you've been finding good things here for your family. Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:34 PM

    No worries. In my world, "cheesy" is one of the highest compliments.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!