about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

for a good cause...

Any time is a good time to help others, but when the holidays come, it's on our minds more than usual, wouldn't you say? So I have two things to share with you.

First, from my lovely sponsor, Kara:

tis the season fundraiser

Pilgrim Lee, Danielle Thompson, Rhian Cooksey, Kim Smith, and myself (Kara) contributed designs for postcard prints to benefit The Mercy House, a woman's home set to be built in Kenya the summer of 2011. Each 4x6" inch print is $6 or $24 for all 5 prints.

Full information and paypal links can be found on Kara's blog.

And next, I have a few of my regular items available in the Cancer Kicker shop on Etsy. There you'll find items from lots of artists, and all of the proceeds to to the Cancer Kicker foundation. Be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!