about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

coming tomorrow for 2011...

january

For the last month, I've been working on something fun, and there will still be much work ahead. But at last the time has come to share with you one of the things that is coming for 2011.

I love the idea of 'zines, newsletters, subscriptions, things that comes around every month. You've see it here on the blog with the Woodlanders desktop wallpaper and embroidery patterns during 2010, and I'd like to expand on that. More about next year's blog theme later, but today's news will happen in the shop.

Announcing...

Something new...

The Pattern of the Month Club!

Coming tomorrow to the Wild Olive embroidery collection, you can sign up to receive a new set of hand embroidery patterns each and every month in 2011.

What will these patterns be? Well, it will be a surprise. Each month will vary in theme, size and number of patterns, but will will always be at least a pageful. And each of these pattern pages will be exclusive to the Club, never released before, and never to be released again.

Along with the patterns, there will be a mini newsletter including some thoughts from me, tips, ideas, fun stuff, and perhaps a special offer or two.

Normally, purchasing 12 patterns separately would cost $48, and buying them in packs of 3 would be $40. Membership in the Pattern of the Month Club, starting in January, will be just $35.

But memberships will be available tomorrow, in the shop, and on my blog, for a special early price of $30.

february

I am really, really excited about this ongoing project! The first two months are already lined up, and the ideas are rapidly forming for the months following. I do hope you'll consider joining the Club.

And might I suggest that this would make a lovely Christmas gift? I'd be happy to set up gift memberships for someone you know (or for you from someone who loves you and your love of stitching!).

Okay, enough of me going on. I need to get back to work!

11 comments:

  1. hi ,
    i am your new follower and i simply love your handy work .
    i am from India and i would love to be part of your pattern club , but i have a doubt how are you going to share the patterns with me .
    please let me know
    hope to hear from you
    kind regards
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm going to save up so that I can sign up for this Club! What a sweet idea!
    God Bless you!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH, I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I also love that calendar you are working on in the top pic. That wouldn't be part of the January offerings, would it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies!

    Rachana: Because all of the patterns are PDFs (like the rest of my patterns), I can email them anywhere in the world at the same price. So, I'd be happy to have you join!

    Heather: You guessed right...that calendar is one of the patterns for January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how long will you be offering the membership? id love to join but have to wait until after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know exactly yet, but definitely into the new year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Where do we go to find the older "free" patterns. Will these still be available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of my free patterns can now be found by clicking the "patterns" button in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Okay. It has been a while since I've visited the blog. I thought that there were many more free patterns. Each month there was a different free pattern. In PDF form? Maybe it was a different blog. Maybe I'm crazy! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are many blogs that share free patterns, so it could be a different one. But last year there was a free Woodlanders pattern each month, plus extras along the way.

    I will say, there will be a little freebie pattern coming tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!