about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

next week...

YIP2010 - 251

After feeling down on Thursday, I got a little boost. (Sometimes I think that simply communicating how you feel makes a difference!) Anyway, here's a little preview of things that I have to share next week...

-More magnet bookmarks!

-A fun vintage find.

-The next Woodlanders embroidery pattern.

-A better look at the new pattern that I'm stitching (seen above).

I love looking forward to a week of blogging, and I tell ya, it's going to be good!

3 comments:

  1. Doth mine eyes see a birdhouse? I'm so excited to see what the week brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a new embroidery project to bring a little peace and contentment into one's life.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!