about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

secrets to keep and some to share...

secrets...

Secrets are so much fun, and yet, they make me go a little crazy. At a certain point, I just want to tell, because when you know something good, who wants to keep it all to themselves?

My secret right now is that I'm working on a project for a client, and it is really, really cool. I know that you will love it, but it's still a work in progress, and I don't even know when it will be ready to share. It could be many months. But it is soft and sweet and super cute. Oh, how this torments me!

(Not to mention, it is filling most of my time, and that means that other things that I shall keep a secret are not ready yet...)

But a few can't-keep-them-a-secret things here that I can, and should share...



Ferraby Lionheart has a new album, and it is delightful! My sister and I really enjoy his music...

Also, Paper Valise has an amazing 50% off sale right now (use the code at that link). Their items are all so lovely...

How about you? Any secrets that you just can't keep?

2 comments:

  1. That's not very nice to keep us in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable. I just let my secret out on my blog, finally! And LOVE the printables above! I'm getting right on that! I know I've got some magnet strips laying around here somewhere... :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!