about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a few july things...

YIP2010 - 183

First of all, Happy Birthday to my MOM! (She doesn't read this, but birthday wishes, all the same...)

Next, I made some firefly jars today to play with on the 4th and beyond! (see picture above) I used the tutorial from Just Something I Made, and oh, how I love these! If you look closely, you can see the "firefly" hovering in there, and when you push down on the lid, it lights up. Way cute.

Allergies or a cold or something have hit me, and I'm feeling entirely congested. Not just my nose, sinuses, throat, etc., but my head and brain. It's a joy, I tell ya. And thinking clearly is not happening.


Finally, although I don't have any new sponsors for July (at least right now, there's still room, and I'd love to have you!), please stop by each of my very wonderful returning sponsors: Tara, Michelle, Katie, and Kara. Thank you, dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!!

    How exciting to see those jars all in a row!! Too fabulous. Love the red fabric covers. Thank you so much for linking to my project.

    A very special birthday wish to your mom!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!