about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the seventh woodlanders desktop...


Tomorrow is July 1st! And I'm embarrassed to say, I never even got my family's computer desktop changed from May to June. Apparently this was a busy month that went by faster than usual.

Typically the beginning of July is filled with lots of celebrating at our house. My mom's birthday is the 2nd, my dad's is the 8th, and then there's that little Independence Day thing in there too. This year probably won't be too big, but sparklers have been bought...

Anyway, all of this is just to say that the new July desktop calendar, featuring Diminutive Feather, is ready to download. You'll find it in the sidebar.

More fun coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. oh, thanks for making my computer look incredibly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom and my best friends birthdays are on the 2nd too!! Must be a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love him! :) So darling!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!