about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

writing out plans...

today...

I think that some exciting things will be happening. Today I got to writing down some ideas for new and different things that I'd like to do. They will involve embroidery, and making things and being creative. The planning part is so much fun! So inspiring! And I think, I think that these plans will come to be. (It might take some time, but I'm determined...)

The joy of putting ideas on paper! (And also the joy of painting fingernails the perfect shade of springy orange!)

2 comments:

  1. The art of enjoying life involves taking delight in small things - such as gorgeously coloured fingernails - as well as large - such as making plans. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love putting all the ideas in my head on paper. I'm excited to see how all of your plans turn out!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!