about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a blur, and a winner...

YIP2010 - 014

Today feels a little blurry. Not like it went by so fast that I missed it, although a little of that. Rather, it's more like I'm off. Not remembering things (and discovering things that were long forgotten...oops!), and sort of feeling like I can't keep it together. Ugh.

I treated myself to an extra cup of coffee with cinnamon vanilla cream.

OK, so a winner! I LOVED reading all those love song lyrics. Not all were familiar, so I looked some up, and a few I feared would get stuck in my head. (Coldplay, why do you plague me so?) But we're officially at the end of the giveaway, so here's the deal...

There were 15 comments, I put that into Random.org. And the winner is...

Laurie Anne! Congrats, and I'll send you your pattern!

Have a wonderful night, dear blog friends. Here's hoping tomorrow feels a bit clearer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!