about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a cloth book...

What could this be?

I had so much fun working on my panel of Cookies for Santa ornament fabric, that I wanted to make something else crafty like it. Spoonflower has had an ongoing doll panel contest, but I didn't get around to entering. Instead, I worked on a book panel.

The book is the story of 12 friends who are missing their friends. Well, it's more a book of numbers rather than a story, but I think it's kinda cute!

Book Pieces

I was going to make it into a kit like I did with the ornaments, but have decided to go another route. Spoonflower now has their marketplace open, so I'm selling the fabric through them. It makes it a bit easier for me, and less expensive for people buying the fabric. Especially if a person wanted to make more than one book.

So here's the deal. The fabric is available now, just click here to see it. A fat quarter is $12 and makes one book. A yard, which makes 4 books, is $18. Of course, you can also find other ways to use the panel, I'm sure. But next week I'll have a post here showing how my book is going together, so you can make one too!

Oh yeah, and there will be a giveaway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!