about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a look at the new stuff...

Yay! Tomorrow I'm updating the shop! This update will be a little different, as there are items that are not just downloads/printables. So here's how I'll be doing this:

The new embroidery patterns, tags and collage sheet will be added to the shop by tomorrow morning. The brooches, fabric and kits will be listed in batches throughout the day, and perhaps beyond. The brooches are one of a kind, I have a couple fat quarters of each of the fabrics (not cut yet, so if you want more, let me know!), and I've got a about six ornament kits for now (more soon!).

Here's a peek, and head to the bottom of the post for a special offer!

onion brooch

Emotional Onion is one of my favs...see the rest of the brooches on Flickr.

harvesters fabric

stripe thursdays

cookie ornament kit

The kit and the ornaments, all made!

cookie ornaments!

Hanukkah Tags

A few things for the holiday season!

12

SPECIAL OFFER!

Receive a FREE mini embroidery pattern of your choice with any purchase! (Choose from: I Got a Rock, Pirate Peanut, Ruffled Cabbage, Say Cheese, or Stumped)

To get your free item, you just need to tell me (in your Etsy message to seller) how many Caregiver Kits are in the sidebar of the blog. If you're reading in a feed, you'll need to come to the actual blog. Oh, and of course, you'll need to tell me which free item you'd like!

Offer ends Tuesday, October 20 at Midnight CST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!