about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i've been tagged...

The oh so cute Jenny from Stitcher Scribbler tagged me, and although I'm not always so good at these...I'll go for it!

books

1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
This is difficult, because...how can one choose a favorite book shelf? I have lots, but I like my Disney/Pixar art books, plus some other design books and Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles. My craft book shelf is also a favorite...

dvds

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
Friends seasons 1-10, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Benny Hill, Pride and Prejudice and a few others that you see in the picture. They are all highly recommended.

cooking

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
Hmm...neither is really an official cookbook, but Martha Stewart Everyday Food magazine, and a notebook that I store favorite recipes in.

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests:
My Cranberry Cherry Pie, Faith's Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Serendipity 3's Hawaiian Lei Cake

coffee

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Coffee. Always coffee.

Now...to tag a few others...

Katie from Katie Cupcake.
Kristi from Stitchy Stitcherson
Sonia from Cozy Homemaking
YOU!

1 comment:

  1. aww ... thanks for sharing this with us, Mollie !
    I'll do my best to do my part next week, OK ?
    (btw, http://www.rollip.com is my *secret* shhh) LOL oxoxo have a super end of the week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!