about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it has officially begun...

fruitcake with thread

Even though we're still in October, I've already started working on Christmas gifts. Which is, of course, the smart thing to do. But there I go rushing through fall again. (Mind you, it's so cold that it's easy to imagine that winter is here.)

Above is a new design (which will be available once I stitch it), and I'm thinking that it will end up as my grandpa's Christmas gift. Maybe. He's a difficult one to make things for.

I've also begun the list of things that I'll be making for the ones I love. A list which will probably grow as Christmas comes near, as I get so into crafting and giving gifts!

Oh, and a sidenote: I'm planning on updating the layout of the blog this week, but as I do, things may get a bit wonky. Bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I've just made the most impossible holiday decor. / gift list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I had started in May--even though it seems like the end of Oct ought to be fine. Can't wait to see the new design.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!