about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

sisterly bragging...

last game...

A pause in the craftiness, as I brag about my talented brother.

Anders is 15. He loves baseball. Girls love him. He loves baseball. He is funny. He loves baseball. He drives people crazy. He loves baseball. And he is one of the sweetest kids I know.

Oh, and did I mention that he loves baseball?

He writes a blog devoted to baseball and recently added a podcast. I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but his writing on the blog is always very enjoyable. He has a knack for it.

So if you love baseball, or have a brother, husband, best friend, boyfriend, whatever...check out The Go Ahead Run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!