about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a new season is here...

My sister and I took our first fall-ish walk today. It was warm and nice, so not really too fall-like, but I did wear a sweater. And we saw leaves that are starting to change. And at Starbucks we got these:

pumpkin spice latte...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I love them. But I don't like to open my cup like this, because they look a little gross to me. There appears to be some fat floating around in there. Or something. Eew. I usually just keep the lid on and try not to think about ti. They taste so wonderful...

I also did some of this:

stitching new patterns...

Nothing new about my stitching, except that these are are some new Halloween designs! Well, actually, what you see here is from a collection of Jordnöts that have a bunch of holidays. You are free to disagree, but I find them to be off the charts cute!

Considering this was not an exceptionally warm summer, I'm surprisingly ready for fall. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!