about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

labor of love...

Did you have a good Labor Day? I hope so. I loooooved my day! It was so beautiful, and just relaxing.

sky

My brother and I went to a baseball game, which was very fun. It was the last game of the year for the minor league team we frequent. Kinda sad...

labor day game

Then we came home and had a cookout of sorts. My little brother asked if we were going to have a stakeout. Isn't that too cute?!? We grilled, but ate indoors, as it was a little chilly outside for my grandparents.

Labor Day Dessert Bench Monday

We finished up the meal with a Boston Creme Pie Cake...YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!