about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

orange and raspberry...

spongy goodness...

The colors orange and raspberry are favorites of mine right now...they are wonderful and bright and oh so cute together.

The flavors of orange and raspberry became favorites of mine tonight. I made a basic sponge cake recipe, and added some orange zest. Then I put a layer of raspberry filling in between, and topped it all in an orange flavored glaze. Easy and yum.

I hope you've had a lovely weekend! This week will be filled with good things, especially after Thursday, when I can show pictures of things I've been making for my sister's birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Yummy! Can you share the recipe with us???

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!