about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a few of my favorite (hangable) things...

So here we are at Tuesday again. And this whole, sharing Etsy favorites has become oh so fun for me, especially when deciding what theme to share. It's sort of like creating a Treasury, but better because I get to add commentary!

Today, I have some hangable items, as in, prints for your walls. These are some of the ones that I would like to add to my growing collection.



From Groundwork comes "There is Only Make." I find this to be inspiring and just what we all need to hear from time to time.



What's this? Trees with little faces? Of course I like the Tree Family Friends from laurageorge!



Pretty Miss Mabel from cindytomczykart is so wonderful! Don't you love the brown paper she is on?



It's bound to happen sometime. If I Only Knew What Love Is. (I do, just not the mushy love stuff...)



All of Roadside's prints of 3D collages are fantastic. Flying Umbrellas is just one of my favorites.

I had hoped to show a couple of others, but they are all sold out. At least for now. But imagine, if you will, a large poster that says, "Did Someone Say Pie?" Oh yes.

1 comment:

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!