about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

paper flowers...

paper flowers

Ahh...that Martha. She always has the best ideas.

Have you signed up for any of her new free online workshops? I signed up for the Valentine's one, and then just did nothing. At the same time, I signed up for the Easter workshop, determined to at least try and do something.

So...we're mid-week-two, and I've done just one project. But at least it has a big impact! These amazing paper flowers are made from six paper lunch bags and go together quickly. I would like to make a few more to go in other windows. Lovely, aren't they? And I was so happy that I remembered some pastel paper bags that we have hung onto for some time. They used to be almost as easy to find as the brown ones...now, not so much.

Anyway, make your own here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!