about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

this and that...

I feel as though Mondays could be a day of little bits of random around here. Some pics, some talk about things going on. Yeah, I like that...



First off, you know you're addicted to craft when despite wearing a brace, and the many warnings from folks, you still stitch. This piece is almost done. I work on it between all the other things that irritate my carpal tunnel wrists...



...like playing the guitar. I brought my guitar in to church yesterday to use when leading worship with the kids. I don't play very well, but it worked for sitting around and doing some simple songs. It was a change from what we usually do, and I think the kids liked it. At least I had fun!

ribbons

My house is one full of craft supplies, and in some recent cleaning out/sorting through my mom came across this ribbon. She asked if I would like it. Would I? Of course! I see cami straps...



And Nancy mentioned wanting to see my remade tank top cardy, so I had my sister take a picture of me in it yesterday. I now have two of these made, and will soon make another one, after I first dye the top. (Plus another shirt...I've not really done this before, so it should be fun. I'll be documenting and sharing with you certainly...)

Oh, oh, almost forgot! I have a new band that I'm loving: The Welcome Wagon. So wonderful! The Sufjan aspect doesn't hurt either...

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!