about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

feeling not so good...



Some very dear friends of my family are going to be moving this year. The thought makes us so sad. Today my sister and I went to take pictures for them to sell some things on ebay as they clear things out in preparation for the move.



I have always admired how they choose to decorate their house. Warm colors everywhere. Lots of world influence. And oh so classy. While I was at their house today, I was especially struck by one wall with some oil paintings, and had to take a quick picture or two.

On a different note, I've had a killer headache all day. It caused me to say, "I feel horrifying." Not horrible, horrifying. Um, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mollie, I'm so sorry for you about your headache & your friends who'll be moving. I know myself how it can feel, we moved 6th times in the last 9 years. And will move in June or July, back to our native region. It's tough for the one who leave & for those who stay too.
    They had an awesome house apparently, thanks for sharing these pics of their walls & paintings !!
    Have a nice & relaxing weekend ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!