about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

journaling hearts...

hearts day journaling...

It may seem a little strange to see more hearts here, but I've really been working on Valentine's types of things since before Christmas. So I'm tired of waiting! Anyway, this is a page that I was journaling about February 14, using my first collage sheet that I've made. You can see more pictures at Flickr.

Typically, I suppose, things like this would be used for scrapbooking, but that's not really my thing. But I thought that for art journaling they would also work. I'm still a little new to art journaling, although when I think about it, when I was younger I love Amelia's Notebook. Anyway, I like the addition of my cut out illustrations, and will be definitely making and using more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!