about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

wavering cranberries...

jellied spiced cranberries

In my Harvesters illustrations I made "Unwavering Cranberries," you know, the canned cranberries still in the shape of the can. But for a gift for a few folks this Christmas, I made these Jellied Spiced Cranberries that are, well very wavering. The consistency is much softer than I expected, but it is so yummy! My mom says that it tastes like Christmas.

The jars are some that I saved, so the cranberries need to be refrigerated. But the shape was nice, and the lid was easy to paint. The tops have a happy little cranberry that I painted on. Then a hand-cut, hand-lettered tag...and a sweet and spicy gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!