about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

garland up...



The decorations are starting to up around my house, and I'm kinda liking it. At least if it looks Christmas-y, the cold feels like it has a purpose. This garland was something that I made as a project in the class I'm taking from Elsie Flannigan. Simple yet wonderful. The strand hangs over the computer desk and goes well with the kitschy Christmas music we love listening to.

The tree is also up and is nearly finished being decorated, but tomorrow my sister and I have to finish making a few more things for it. But, pictures soon. I can tell you, I love this tree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!