about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

so many things...

Do you ever have those times when you just don't know what to do with your time? There are things that you know you should do, but as for fun things, nothing really sounds right. This is not one of those times.

Actually, the opposite is true. I have so many ideas for things I want to make and do. So many projects that are waiting, and I can't begin to find enough time to work through them all. And just when I think that I couldn't possibly consider another thing, a new idea comes to mind, or I find some fun project or pattern. Times like this overwhelm and excite me. But I think that good things will come from this.

The latest thing that I found comes by way of my mom. In her searching today, she found the site PatternBee.com. All kinds of great things there, including some wonderful free embroidery patterns. (I printed out the Autumn girl from the Theme Kids Quilt Blocks set.) But what I really want to buy is the Alice in Wonderland embroidery pattern set. So fantastic!

But one thing at a time. For now, I have much more Harvesters stitching to do, Halloween and Thanksgiving treats to plan, plus Christmas will be coming to the Wild Olive shop soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly how I feel right now! And it surprises me ~ but I am thankful for so many opportunites!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!