about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

when your work space doesn't have a door...

Ruined knitting needles

...you often find nasty surprises like this. A bent metal knitting needle and a favorite bamboo knitting needle that went in the pencil sharpener. (Forgive the bad picture!)

What I found in my cupboard...

...you often find adorable surprises like this. Little people and an airplane lovingly placed inside your craft cupboard. They've been there a few days, but I can't bring myself to remove them!

2 comments:

  1. Awww no! I have one of those workspaces too (my knitting needles were 'borrowed' to stir paint!) but I'd quite like to find little people in there. They look cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cute little surprise you found! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!