about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

arrr, avast, yo ho, etc...

Every year I be determined not to miss it, and every year I do. But, shiver me timbers! Not today! Sure, I would have like to have remembered (or been reminded) earlier, but at least I have a few more hours to celebrate. What be I talking about? Why, International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In honor of this day not meant for land lubbers, I bring you first, a picture from last year of a Pirate Peanut I made. Next be a book series recommendation, because if you like anything having to do with pirates, you must read Gideon Defoe's "The Pirates!" Hilarious stuff, that. I will say, I don't be recommendin it for the youngins...I'd be ratin it PG13.

Now, walk the plank...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!