about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

this would've been perfect...

What? Two posts in one day?

This is just to say that I found the perfect gift for my sister's birthday. If only I wasn't almost finished with what I've been making her. See, Anna just got this great new camera (an early birthday gift), and she isn't using it nearly as much as she should. And I think that if she had one of these fantastic camera straps by Shealynn, she might just forget about her studies, and do something really great, like take more pictures. (My friend tells me I would be the worst life coach ever!)

Anyway, these straps are easily removable, washable, and downright wonderful to look at. Perhaps this will need to be Anna's Christmas gift...(Anna, don't look!)...everyone else, check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!