about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

stop needling me...

Wound-up Thread needle case

This is what I've been up to today. A bit of embroidery, and then, a needle case! I just sort of put it together in my head and then went for it. There are a few things that make it wonky, but it will serve its purpose. Plus I got to use some very old snaps that I discovered in a lovely old sewing basket that came from my aunt's house. I think I may need to show off some of the other goodies in there...

Wound-up Thread needle case

Wound-up Thread needle case

In unrelated news, tomorrow I will be without internet for a good part of the day. The good thing about this is that I should end up with faster service. The downside for me is that I am addicted to the internet. Wish me luck as I go without my fix tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Mollie so here's an award. Your embroidery is too cute!Check it out on my blog!
    my blog

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!