about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

68...

Anniversary treats

Finally! Pictures of Sunday's goodies! These are only a few of the things we had, but trust me, everything tasted great. Since it was my grandparents anniversary, we had many of the things that they had for their wedding 68 years earlier. Chicken salad. Little dark bread sandwiches. Peach ice cream.

Little sandwiches from yummy breads

Bakerella Cake Balls

But this is my favorite. The cake I made was very basic, but the topper is priceless. Who could resist their grandmother's anything from her 1940 wedding?

My grandparents' anniversary cake

1 comment:

  1. how nice of you to do that for thee. Everyting looked very tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!