about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

my tattoos...

Tattoo doodles from my sketch book

Okay, so really, I have zero tattoos. And I can say with almost certain certainty, that I will never have one. (Needles? I don't think so!) But a few weeks back, I started sketching some classic looking tattoos. But cute versions.

And then, my cousin and his wife had a new baby girl, named Lydia. She's really cute, and being a newborn baby, has the same number of tattoos that I have. But when I heard her name, all I could think of was the Groucho Marx's song, "Lydia the Tattooed Lady":

Oh Lydia oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia,
Oh Lydia the Tattooed Lady
When her muscles start relaxin’,
Up the hill comes Andrew Jackson
Lydia oh Lydia, that encyclopidia,
oh Lydia the queen of them all!


Which is how a less than one week old baby inspired me to get back to working on the tattoo doodles. I plan on getting the digital drawings done soon, then have them made into buttons in the shop by the end of the week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!