about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

bliss for mom...

I've already reminded one person that they had better remember their mom this Sunday (He was thankful that I saved that relationship!), but just in case, consider this your reminder too. By a small miracle, I remembered to actually order a gift for my mom, and today it arrived. Since I'm more than certain that my mother doesn't read this blog, I'll share my prized gift for her. I picked up on her hint that she wanted I Remember Mama, an Irene Dunn movie. And as a surprise, Someday is a delightful children's book about a mom and daughter...I'm hoping for a tear or two.

Blissful Bloom Mother's Day Card

And to go with it, this card (which she's seen already) featuring the Blissful Bloom. You can download the printable file and make one for your mom too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!