about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

like losing a limb...

I'm printer-less right now, and it's making me (and my entire family) crazy! The printer gets used a lot, really a lot, and has held up well. But for the last few weeks it has been on its last leg...we should have been better prepared. Now, the printer is done. The thing is, I haven't needed to print anything important until now. Maybe things still aren't all that important, but knowing that I can't print makes me want to print more...you know how it is. I'm going crazy, I tell ya!

Tonight I started the search and found that new printers use the same cartridges (I have some left over), but in different combinations. I like HP printers, but I think they're out to get me. Grr...

Rant over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!