about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

file your recipes away...

Food Friends recipe cards

The recipe file is finished! I've come to love the Food Friends as I've worked on them for buttons, and adding them to recipe cards is the icing on the cake (pun intended). The printable file is available for sale at the Wild Olive shop here. This is the first time that I've offered a file in the shop, usually giving them away here at the blog. But, this one actually took a while to set up (longer than I expected) because you can fill in the cards before you print them. Still, for $5 you get illustrated recipe cards that look all professional when you type them in (or hand write for a personal touch), and you'll never run out because you just print more out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!