about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the sadness of being antique audio...

rueful record painting

Yesterday I said that the first group of miniature watercolor doodles would be done, and...it is! Hooray! Actually, it's not up on Etsy yet, but the Rueful Record is the first that will be listed (tomorrow). Dejected Cassette and Aching 8-Track will follow.

I love working with opaque watercolors on kraft paper. It has a very unique look, and it's one that I haven't seen too many others do. A potential downside is the bit of rippling that comes around the edge of the doodle, but even that is something that makes this different from other things. I like it.

Next, I'm thinking Just Desserts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!