about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

not a peep...

Easter is over, but it seems like it would be a shame to miss the opportunity to talk about my favorite marshmallow treat, Peeps. They're tasty and cute, and really, that's enough for me! Martha Stewart tells you how to make them (Yes, I've done it!), but why when you could take the pre-made Peeps and make them into something new? The official site has some ideas, but my little sister Grace had her own thought.

Things to do with a Peep

Peep=Play Dough!

But if you'd like something a bit more nerdy, check out "Lord of the Peeps".

Something more Japanese? Peep-igiri.

Now, I'm off to hang with my peeps. Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!