about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

how the fairy felt...

Felt Fairy

Last fall I tried a bit of needle felting, and liked it. So when my friend invited me to take a class with her, I was excited to give it another whirl. We each made a fairy, and it was so fun! Everyone's looked different, and even an 8-year-old made one! The class was at Esther's Place, which was a delight to simply visit. Their wool roving is grown locally, often from their own farm, and is a much nicer quality than I had previously purchased (not sure where that was even from...). And the hair is so cool...alpaca!

But since I still have some of the older, much too smooth roving, I'm going to start using it up. My first project was started today...A chocolate-looking Easter Bunny with some eggs. I just FELT that you'd like to read about this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!