about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

more than one way to make a pop-tart...

Handmade Pop-Tart

When I saw this Pop-Tart iPod cozy idea on Craft magazine's blog, I knew that it was perfect for my brother. Sure it's a bit girly for a 14-year-old boy, but he's a Pop-Tart fiend. And so, for his birthday today, he received this carefully stitched sweet treat for his iPod. As well as these homemade, freshly baked Pop-Tarts.

Homemade Pop-Tarts

I did a google search and came up with this recipe. Quite tasty, and not too difficult. And just the thing to complete this handmade gift, the first in a year of handmade gifts.

Also, I rounded out my holiday/birthday baking with a cake, more cookies, a pie, and some peanut butter cups, which can be seen here. I will admit that Martha Stewart's recipe for peanut butter cups (in the latest issue of Everyday Food) tastes good, but came out a bit hard. Maybe chocolate chips that have been around too long? Martha, I promise, this was the nicest chocolate that I could afford!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!