about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

with boughs of holly...

...FaLaLaLaLa

I've shared this before, but I feel that it's my duty to remind folks every year. Every day leading up to Christmas, falalalala.com has a new old Christmas song to download. My family has come to look forward to this each December, and already the site has not disappointed. During this past "non-holiday" season, I came across some of the vintage albums that this music comes from, at goodwill and even in some old vinyl records here at home. But it brings me joy to know that "The King" has the digital versions that should be on your iPod.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:01 PM

    You are too kind....

    It's really cool to hear that the ADVENTure in Carols is anticipated each year. Makes me feel like Santa.

    Merry Christmas!

    The King of Jingaling

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!