about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

for the birds...

I hate birds. They freak me out. A lot. Really.

The family went to the zoo yesterday, which I always enjoy. All except for the birds. Any area that is centered on birds, I avoid. And exhibits that have them flying free? Forget it. But as we explored "The Swamp", two little screech owls (in a cage) caught my eye. They were so cute! Reminded me of something out of "My Neighbor Totoro" (which, as a friend promised, always makes me happy). Hmm...just may have to watch that tonight...

So as birds go, a teeny tiny owl could be considered okay. Almost. If it can't come near me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!