about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

for those behind on software updates...

As a graphic designer, I'm a fan of the Adobe company, and their fine products. I use them everyday. I'm behind on updating, but I'll get around to it. Well, the other day I discovered that I"m not as behind as I though. Someone I know was trying to use Microsoft Paint to create some artwork. Paint? It's useless! Why even bother? Today, however, I discovered that you can still learn all the ways to use Paint (even though they no longer update or offer help with the tutorial), and if you take the time, you can actually create some pretty cool artwork. As for me, I'll stick with my dear Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Even if it's a version or two out of date...

1 comment:

  1. I love to use the Adobe Flash because it help me in used to add animation, video, and interactivity to web pages, and i need it in my job, I like a lot the format , it is the SWF format!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!