about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

avast me goober...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not too long ago, I reminded my brother, PJ, about a button I made for him: "We should find that pirate PJ button..." To which he replied: "What pirate peanut button?"

This got me thinking. A pirate peanut. I like it. And so this goober was born, and now resides on a bag. I think he needs a friend, but I've not yet decided what. A pretzel? Arrrr...

In other semi-related news, I discovered that my supply for the brightly colored canvas bags I like, was about to dry up. Thankfully I was there to clean out the shelves, and save a few bucks at the same time. I guess this means I can get stitching! Anyone interested in buying an embroidered tote?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!