about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

nothing is ever easy...

I wanted to give/send Easter cards to a few folks, so to make it easy on myself, I bought some cute cards. They sat by my computer for over a week...I saw them each day. Until today when I went to mail one out. They were gone. I'm sure they'll turn up in a week or so.

No big deal, I thought. I'll just watercolor a little chickie on the front of a blank card. That'll be easy. But, of course, my watercolors aren't where I thought they were. Instead, I have a feeling they are still packed up in the mess of things from my room.

I'm almost afraid to decide on another "simple" plan for these cards.

So much for easy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!