about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

worth a thousand words...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While going through things from the attic, we found many old photos that we inherited. Even though I/we don't know who everyone is in these pictures, I treasure them. Some offer inspiration, and I'll be trying to recreate the pattern of wallpaper I spotted in the background of a snapshot. Others are little bits of history. My history.

The posed pictures are adorable, often with people sitting or standing in a yard, as that gentleman is. The little women in these just amuse me. So does the molded food on the table. And the top picture appears to my mom and I, to be from a boat trip to Sweden. The woman in the middle is my great grandmother, Mollie.

2 comments:

  1. Those are gold. Do you ever visit foundmagazine.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't until now. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!